Monday, April 10, 2006

ASK MR. MATCH...IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT LOVE, I HAVE THE ANSWER!

Let me start by saying that the only reason I am confident you need to read this blog is because I spend 50 to 60 hours a week with female clients who ask me the same questions over and over again. What is he thinking? Why am I still single when my younger sisters are married? And when will I find the one. I am a matchmaker. I know what women want and what men don’t. If you don’t believe that, know this, I am also a retired “player” who used every line and move out there to get what I wanted. I spent years as a highly accredited member of the boys club.

But several years ago I closed one chapter in my little black book and opened another, hence Matt’s Little Black Book was born. Since then, I have taught thousands of women how to spot my former “fellow players,” how to determine immediately the men who are serious about a relationship and how to avoid the ones who you need to write off as confirmed bachelors.

As a man who has broken through the gender barrier in the female dominated world of matchmaking, I am here to give you the answers to the questions you ask your girlfriends over and over after another bad date or failed relationship. This blog will contain the specially guarded secrets you need to survive the single scene, date like a pro and make sure you go from Miss to Mrs when and if you are ready to do so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been dating a guy for 3 months. I have never been to his apartment, he always comes to mine, never met his friends and I recently found out he has a second cell phone? I know all the signs are there that I am not the only one, but I am positive I am. He has talked about marriage, children and the future. Help

9:39 PM  
Blogger matt said...

The longer you waste time with this player, the worse you will feel when cold harsh reality strikes. HE IS PLAYING YOU!!!!! Most likely using you for sex!!! Stop sleeping with you and see how much time he wants to spend with you then!!! You deserve better!!! Don`t settle for an unfulfilling situation.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home